Project 12 for 12 Folds was declared as Rotary Day of Service for this Imaginative Year 2022-2023.
The project was held on Dec 14, 2022 at Mt. Purro, Nature Reserve, Calawis, Antipolo City with 200 Recipients and participants and is collaboration project of the different clubs of RID 3780.
This will be a yearly project of the Rotary Clubs of RI District 3780 that involves Rotary Community Corps as our sponsor for the venue of 200 participants.
Various service projects has been rendered including the 7 areas of focus, vocational services, Installation of 4-way test marker, Feeding Program and environmental protection talks.
Key activities were:
- Distribution of food packs and lugaw to 130 students ages 4-12 and 70 parents
- Distribution of slippers, medicines, supplements and vitamins
- Distribution of milk, healthy juice drinks and food packs
- Distribution of school supplies
- Distribution of Hygiene Kit for Covid Protection and clean bottled water
- Reading and Story telling
- Talk from our Guest Speaker on Watershed Protection and Supporting our native Dumagats and a talk about “Husay” from ISP Meric Mara of RC QC Mediatech
- Installation of 4-Way Test Marker
- Official adoption of Mt. Purro Nature Reserve as Eco-Tourism destination to promote environmental awareness and also help develop the local community economy
To cap the event, a Christmas Party was held for the 130 students who were present and distribution of Christmas gifts.