November is “What’s Your Advocacy Month” at Rotary Club of Uptown Cubao.
It’s our way of inviting everyone to join and partner with us to plan, prepare, promote, perform and put into action your “personal” or “group” or “corporate” advocacy.
We believe that together, we can have more impactful projects for our brethren needing much needed help and assistance.
Advocacies we can collaborate:
- Distribution of food supplies, hygiene kits, school supplies, vitamins and milk
- Medical and dental missions
- Mental Health seminars
- Breastfeeding and Support for lactating mothers
- Youth activities like Anti-Bullying seminars, Career Guidance
- Skills training like soap and candle making, small business seminars
- Urban gardening, tree planting, nature hikes
- Water and Sanitation initiatives at our adopted barangays and public schools
- Bloodletting activities
- Sports Development program for the Youth
- Job Fairs/ Job Caravans
- And a lot more.
If interested, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me or any Rotary and Rotaract Club of Uptown Cubao members.
You can also send us a message by filling up this form.